*CLICK HERE for Covid related announcements regarding performances as the Outdoor Forest Theater.
Outdoor Forest Theatre and PacRep's safety protocols.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Forest Theater 07/01/2021
THANK YOU for your patience during this challenging time. PacRep is thrilled to welcome back our patrons to live performances!
As our venues reopen, we remain committed to the safety of our patrons and employees. Below is additional information on the steps we are taking as PacRep Theatre.
With the rapid improvements in COVID-19 case rates, increasingly widespread vaccinations, and recent CDC guidance, fully vaccinated patrons are no longer required to wear masks in most outdoor settings, including the Outdoor Forest Theater. State and local guidelines vary based on location and vaccination rates, and this section will be updated as information becomes available. (Masks remain optional for all fully vaccinated patrons.)
The CDC continues to recommend masks and social distancing for unvaccinated individuals, and we ask our patrons to follow this recommendation, including all children under the age of 12. Please only remove masks while eating and drinking when seated in the auditorium.
When in line...
We ask those in line waiting to purchase concessions, or to use restroom facilities, to maintain social distancing of 3 feet. This applies to all patrons, regardless of vaccination status. Also, in consideration of our younger patrons, and those who are immunocompromised, we request that ALL patrons consider wearing masks when ordering concessions, or when entering or exiting our small public restrooms.
Auditorium capacities will be reduced where required by state or county mandate. PacRep's safety plan will maintain at least one empty seat between groups to maintain social distancing throughout the performance. At theatres where performances are non-reserved, such as the Forest Theater, you will be requested to leave one seat (approximately 2 feet) between groups.
PacRep Company Members
With limited exceptions, all PacRep cast members, crew and volunteers are required to be vaccinated. Those who are under 12 years of age, or are immunocompromised, are required to wear masks, except when onstage.
PacRep Theatre's reopening plan is consistent with the safety practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for operating public event spaces during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PacRep continues to work closely with the relevant authorities, and safety measures will be constantly monitored and adjusted according to the latest requirements.
To make your theater going experience more pleasant, we encourage you to arrive early and to please bear in mind the following:
• Thursday thru Saturday performances at the Outdoor Forest Theatre begin at 7:30 PM, and matinees are at 4 :00 PM, with seating beginning ninety minutes prior to curtain. Parking is limited, and there is no reserve seating, so dress warmly and arrive early!
• You are allowed to bring food and drink (including beer and wine) into the venue to be enjoyed from your seats; Concessions will also be on sale.
• Only licensed service animals are allowed into the venue. Please have your printed license ready to show box office personnel.
• For patron convenience, a passenger drop off area is in the main parking lot. Guests, picnic supplies, blankets and cushions can be dropped off prior to parking your car.
• Parking is recommended on Mountain View, and on Junipero Street (a 10 minute walk down Mountain View).
• There are no refunds once tickets are purchased. Tickets may be exchanged for alternate performances (subject to availability) by contacting the Box Office, at least 24 hours prior to the original performance date. With the exception of Flexpass holders, ticket exchanges will incur a per ticket fee of $3.00.
• While PacRep is taking measures to enhance the safety of our visitors, performers, and employees, an inherent risk of exposure to and infection with COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and a visit to the Forest Theater may still pose a risk to your safety. By visiting the Forest Theatre, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19. PacRep reserves the right to ask any patron to leave the premises.
From Highway 1, take Ocean Avenue exit, and continue past the first stop sign for two blocks.
Turn left onto Santa Rita Street and continue one block to the bottom of the hill.
The entrance gate is to the left, at the intersection of Santa Rita & Mountain View
From Downtown Carmel, proceed up Ocean Ave. to the intersection of Ocean, Junipero St., and Mountain View Ave.
Veer right onto Mountain View, and continue for 3 blocks.
You will see the Forest Theater gate to the left, at the intersection of Santa Rita & Mountain View