Matilda the Musical
Feb 6 - Mar 15, 2020
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
June 25 - July 26, 2020
The Addams Family Musical
Nov 12 - Dec 20, 2020
The Beat Goes On
Dec 31, 2020 - Jan 10, 2021
Mar 26 - Apr 11, 2020
Death and the Maiden
Sept 3- Sept 20, 2020
Shrek the Musical
Aug 7 - Sept 20, 2020
Oct 1 - Oct 18, 2020
Babe the Sheep Pig
Apr 24 - May 17, 2020
Stage Management Internship
PacRep mounts 9-12 stage productions each. Stage management internships are available for most projects.
Interns must be available full time - nights, evenings and weekends - during the rehearsal process. Stage management interns have more direct contact with the production process than other interns. Many stage management interns will choose to work in props or administration for some weeks prior to commencement of rehearsals, to gain a broader perspective of the company. Recommended for students who are seriously considering stage management careers.
|CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION FORM
Depending on individual production needs responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with daily set up of rehearsal space, and in maintaining a clean, productive work environment
- Phone/email/other communications to artists and staff
- Errands in support of the rehearsal process or personnel, including transport of rehearsal props or small set pieces
- Assist stage manager with costume flow charts, scene breakdown tables, etc.
- Photocopy and distribute script and/or rehearsal updates
- Take and/or transcribe rehearsal notes, assist in producing daily rehearsal reports
- Assist as crew or assistant Stage Manager during the run of the production
- Stage management experience at the college level or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus
- Background in music and/or dance a plus
- Due to the flexible hours, and rehearsal locations, stage management interns must own or have access to their own car.
Hours and dates are by arrangement with the resident stage manager. Including some pre-production meetings and preparations, most internships run five to six weeks in length.
Interns are expected to work on large company special events such Opening Night Parties, the annual dinner Auctions, or large patron events.
APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT
Applications are considered as they are received.
Required materials (listed below) should be sent to:
P.O. Box 222035
Carmel, CA 93922
- The completed application form
- A cover letter describing your interest in this program
- One or more letters of recommendation from those who have supervised your work
- Writing samples or portfolios are required for some internships. Please review the detailed information for your area of interest
Email and/or telephone inquiries are welcomed. Call Stephen Moorer, Executive Director at 831-622-0700 x104 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org