Matilda the Musical
Feb 6 - Mar 15, 2020
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
June 25 - July 26, 2020
The Addams Family Musical
Nov 12 - Dec 20, 2020
The Beat Goes On
Dec 31, 2020 - Jan 10, 2021
Mar 26 - Apr 11, 2020
Death and the Maiden
Sept 3- Sept 20, 2020
Shrek the Musical
Aug 7 - Sept 20, 2020
Oct 1 - Oct 18, 2020
Babe the Sheep Pig
Apr 24 - May 17, 2020
ARTS ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP
This internship affords students a broad overview of theatre operations. Interns assist with projects from all areas of company administration, including crossover departments such as production management and casting. Tasks will be entry-level in nature, but context and background is given to all projects, providing a significant learning experience. Interns are not asked to do tasks that are not already part of the regular staff workload. Recommended for students with a passion for theatre who are exploring possible career opportunities behind the scenes.
May include but not be limited to:
- Assist marketing and development department with mailings.
- Filing for any/all departments.
- Work front office reception desk, answering phones, assisting the public.
- Assist in the maintenance of lobby displays and photo boards.
- Assist ticket services department in subscription processing.
- Assist with auditions & the casting process.
- Assist with Board Meetings and Board related functions.
- Assist with data input and processing for any/all departments.
Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, competent in Microsoft Word and Excel, self-starter, pitch-in attitude, background in theatre arts a must.
Summer interns work full time and for a minimum of 6 weeks. Fall/Winter/Spring interns may work part time if desired for a minimum of 12 weeks. Specific scheduling is arranged with the department supervisor.
Interns are expected to work on large company special events such Opening Night Parties, the annual dinner Auctions, and large patron events.
APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT:
Applications are considered as they are received.
Required materials (listed below) should be sent to:
P.O. Box 222035
Carmel, CA 93922.
The completed application form
- A cover letter describing your interest in this program
- One or more letters of recommendation from those who have supervised your work
- Writing samples or portfolios are required for some internships
Please review the detailed information for your area of interest
Email and/or telephone inquiries are welcomed. Call Stephen Moorer, Executive Director at 831-622-0700 x104 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org